May 12, people around the world have zeroed in Sichuan, gathered in Wenchuan, instant sudden disaster to countless people so hard to build their homes destroyed, tens of thousands of people were killed.
Sudden disaster shook the soul of each person, the face of disaster, our incompetence to blame God Why such a heavy disaster to bring the people of Sichuan, we have the ability to down to lower the impact of the disaster the people of Sichuan,fake oakley sunglasses, even the lowest.
In this critical times of emergency, I saw what is called a difficult one, P Plus support, see the rain drenched earth, country and the world is full of love to give Sichuan compatriots with a warm, a warm, but the 13 million it? 6 billion? they gather together, it will be a flood of the sea can not love!
Disaster will soon be past, three days of silence for all our compatriots killed in the earthquake memorial, praying, but at the moment we need not sentimental, it is no longer tears, we need the Chinese people. strong and great cohesion of the Chinese nation unparalleled! the country's people to work together to weather the difficulties.
Beloved of the people's army and the angels are the National People's thank you, thank you I have been struggling in the first line of earthquake relief, thank you risked their lives time and time again and out of dilapidated buildings that may collapse at any time, thank you made to save lives tremendous efforts and thank you to hit people left every drop of blood, sweat and tears, Chinese soldiers and civilians close as fish, of any country in the world's people can not feel and imagine, you will always be the backbone of the Chinese people is the kind of day fall down you block the front of the backbone for the people!
Do not cry, Sichuan, when disaster comes, when the dear people to flee the Sichuanese, Chinese people, do not cry! Do not let sorrow haunt us, the sky will soon change back to the previous sunny and blue, let us strong in the face of disaster, and optimistic in the face later in life!
Do not know can say what, say what can not make the dead back to life, that can not make time to rewind before the disaster, let the man alive I'm alive!
I did not expect this book was written a month shelves.
First of all thank has been to help take care of my editors, which for my horn sounded contract signing edit --- ruler,oakley half jacket sunglasses, as well as the captain of the three groups of editors --- a small sub-comrades, I the Zebian --- bamboo sister, there are three group editor --- easy man.
This novel fat book the first day of May 1, has now been more than a month, this more than a month to survive as a couple, really Tingduo emotion, I still like the crazy stock investors stop click on refresh, the recommendation of the collection of data, concerned about the comment on the comments, the taste of which must have all of the authors have experienced.
Many books Friends of the support kept me in the group carrying the various proposals, but also gave me a variety of incentives, I am very grateful, especially in the battlefield remnants of a group of 99 brothers and sister who have these days. thank you stayed with me.
Would also like to thank a lot of friends and I like the new authors, and also the starting point of the old author greatly who
warm Greeting
ReplyDeleteThese kind of post are always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content so
I happy to find many good point here in the post, writing is simply great, thank you for the blog.
laboratory equipments