For a long time, she wash clothes and towels to cool out the ocean Taiwan to return to the room to sleep, we hurried to bed, tomorrow also catch an early up. travel agency requirements to us at half past seven in the morning to reach the Baiyun airport on time, we must take a taxi over the past 6.30 am. How long will it take, I heard that the Airport Road traffic jam often, and later we will miss it! it? early? nets into the phone on the pillow next to her closer, some pain, this month I can lead a married life I was not sure on my back and lay down, and said: Lie on your back, filled with longing for happiness in the discourse.
I close my eyes, want to relax and sleep, the body because of the tension and rushing past few days, and now where in the body feel sore muscles, though quieted down,north face jackets men, the mind has been blank, but the relaxation is not down, total body seems to be in a state of tension,retro nfl jerseys, I would like to sit up or stand up, but just about to move immediately stopped - now, two people, not a person - a dynamic, next to a he gently turned the body can feel next to the Courtyard to move, turn the body. I lie down for a long time, or did not fall asleep, so gently slowly from side lying into a supine, but I found her when I move followed the move, so I opened my eyes and turned round to see her, found her eyes open with the next Yi with the changed position. the case several times, looked at me. can empty mind is sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment